Thousands of fans will descend on BT Murrayfield this weekend as the Spice Girls come to town.
The reformed girl band, in their original line-up minus Posh, promise to Spice up the capital on the latest leg of their stadium tour.
Say You’ll Be There in Edinburgh, here’s the information you Wannabe taking note of…
How to get there
Murrayfield is well served by public transport, and this is probably the best way to Move Over to the stadium.
Edinburgh Trams will take you from the city centre, Waverley and Haymarket Stations right to the stadium.
You can also Holler for a bus – services that Stop at Murrayfield include:
- From Edinburgh City Centre – Services 1, 3, 12, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31 or 33
- From Hermiston Park & Ride – Service 25 from Hermiston Park & Ride (A71 close to M8, A720)
- From Ingliston Park & Ride – Service X12 will be operating between Ingliston Park & Ride and BT Murrayfield from 1630 – 2000 and from BT Murrayfield back to Ingliston Park & Ride with frequent departures after the band say Goodbye.
- From Edinburgh Airport – Airlink 100 will take you to BT Murrayfield and the City Centre
- From Bathgate / Broxburn / Armadale – Service X18
- From Livingston – Services X27/X28
- From Fauldhouse / West Calder and Livingston – Service X17
- Corstorphine Road 23, 24 & 38
- 900 Service – Glasgow to Edinburgh
When to get there
3pm: Doors to West Fan Village open (food, drinks, merchandise)
5pm: Entry to the stadium opens
7:15pm (approx): Support act Jess Glynne takes to the stage
8:30pm (approx): Spice Girls arrive on stage