Downsize with confidence to a brand new park home community for the over 50s, set in beautiful Perthshire countryside.
Burnbank Residential Park is a stunning new Park Home Community for the over 50s, keen to embrace the recent trend for luxury downsizing, to enjoy a new maintenance-free way of life amongst like minded people.
A secure gated park, which is family run and maintained by experienced operator Heritage Park Estates, Burnbank Residential Park features 38 Park Homes by Willerby, one of the UK’S leading manufacturers of superior park homes.
Known for their excellent quality and 5-star specification, Park Homes by Willerby, offer a wide range of designs and styles including properties with light filled, open-plan living and dining areas, luxury kitchens with integrated appliances, and two bathrooms.
The park also partners with renowned kitchen manufacturer Howdens, alongside local house building company McKenzie Burke, to ensure a professional craftsman finish. Numerous bespoke features can be added to the park homes, subject to build schedule. It’s this personal touch which is ensuring that Burnbank Residential Park is standing out from the crowd. Prices are from just £117,750, with three years fixed price site fees to offer added peace of mind.
Let’s look at some of the additional reasons why you should make Burnbank Residential Park your downsizing choice and look forward to a fantastic new lifestyle here in Blairgowrie:
- A park you can feel at home in – Burnbank Park is carefully designed to be peaceful and private, setting desirable park homes in large plots with individual driveways and gardens. New landscaping, with mono-blocked roads and beautiful new lighting, has seen trees retained and hedgerows established to offer views of open fields on all sides. The Sales & Aftercare Office is open on site seven days a week for any maintenance or advice issues, or just to say hello, because they want you to quickly feel part of this new community!
- Well situated for the best days out– Set back off the main Perth Road (A93), there is a bus stop just outside the park with frequent links to both Blairgowrie, with its many local amenities, and Perth. It’s only a 20-minute drive to the A9 link road north to enjoy all the famous tourist hotspots of Aberfeldy, Dunkeld, Pitlochry and The House of Bruar. Or you can head to Royal Deeside within half an hour, to visit attractions such as Braemar Castle.
- The best Park Home choice – Several styles of two bedroom park homes from Willerby are available on the park, all fully decorated and furnished to a high standard, so you can move straight in and put your feet up out. Examples include the charming Hazlewood from £117,750, the Delamere from £142,750, and the impressive Rowan, from £165,750. The useable outside space with each home will enable you to immediately enjoy the views and tranquillity.
- Buy with confidence – Each park home is complete with a full 10-year build warranty, with life expectancy of the property the same as a new-build bungalow. An attractive stucco rough cast finish adds to the property’s appeal as a permanent downsizing home. With 24-hour CCTV, and a number plate recognition (NPR) automated barrier, you are completely protected at Burnbank Park, which gives residents who wish to travel for several months of the year, the confidence to do so, safe in the knowledge that their home will be well looked after in their absence.
- A wealth of local amenities – If golf is your thing, Burnbank is just a short walk from the prestigious Blairgowrie Golf Club, plus the highly rated Dalmore Inn & Restaurant for a delicious meal. Blairgowrie itself is well served with independent shops, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets, with a doctor’s surgery, dentists, and cottage day hospital. Those who enjoy fishing and walking are spoilt for choice with three great rivers nearby, including the Ericht and Isla, plus the “Road of the Five Lochs” within a couple of miles. For the more adventurous, why not try out Glenshee Ski Resort, only a 20-minute drive away.
Enjoy the convenience of having The Sunday Post delivered as a digital ePaper straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Subscribe for only £5.49 a month and enjoy all the benefits of the printed paper as a digital replica.Subscribe