HALLOWEEN is just around the corner so it’s time to get out your best jokes for guising.
Sometimes the silliest jokes are the best, so here’s a collection of from a hugely popular Reddit thread called ‘What’s a joke so stupid it’s funny?’
1. I still remember what my grandpa said right before he kicked the bucket:
“How far do you think I can kick this bucket?”
2. I used to have two kidneys. Then I grew up.
Now I have two adult knees.
3. A man is washing the car with his son.
The son asks, “Dad, can’t you just use a sponge?”
4. What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?
5. I had to sell my vacuum cleaner…
… Because it was just collecting dust.
6. What’s the stupidest animal in the jungle?
A polar bear
7. A limbo champion walks into a bar
They are disqualified. –
8. How do you think the unthinkable?
With an itheberg.
9. And the lord said unto John, “come forth and receive eternal life.”
But John came fifth and won a toaster.
10. Two goldfish are in a tank.
One looks to the other and says, “You man the guns while I drive.”
Enjoy the convenience of having The Sunday Post delivered as a digital ePaper straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Subscribe for only £5.49 a month and enjoy all the benefits of the printed paper as a digital replica.Subscribe