ENGLAND have been drawn alongside Belgium, Panama and Tunisia in Group G in next year’s World Cup.
Gareth Southgate’s side will face Tunisia in their opener on Monday June 18.
The #WorldCupDraw has taken place:
GROUP A: 🇷🇺🇺🇾🇪🇬🇸🇦
GROUP B: 🇵🇹🇪🇸🇮🇷🇲🇦
GROUP C: 🇫🇷🇵🇪🇩🇰🇦🇺
GROUP D: 🇦🇷🇭🇷🇮🇸🇳🇬
GROUP E: 🇧🇷🇨🇭🇨🇷🇷🇸
GROUP F: 🇩🇪🇲🇽🇸🇪🇰🇷
GROUP G: 🇧🇪🏴🇹🇳🇵🇦
GROUP H: 🇵🇱🇨🇴🇸🇳🇯🇵
— The Sunday Post (@Sunday_Post) December 1, 2017
Elsewhere, Spain and Portugal were paired together in Group B with Morocco and Iran.
Favourites France will take on Australia, Peru and Denmark in Group C, while Germany will face Sweden, Mexico and South Korea.
The opening match of the tournament will be on June 14 between hosts Russia and Saudi Arabia.
Group stage draw
- Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
- Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
- Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
- Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
- Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
- Group F: Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea
- Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
- Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan