SOME of the strangest job titles have been revealed, including Customer Happiness Hero and Genius.
Glassdoor said a study of thousands of vacancies on its site showed some interesting jobs as well as more traditional roles.
Among the weirdest were:
- Tug Master – responsible for safe operations of a tug vessel.
- Econometrician – type of economist who integrates statistics and maths.
- Customer Happiness Hero – customer service job with a fancy name.
- Genius – troubleshooter at Apple stores.
- Scrum Master – facilitator for a development team.
A Glassdoor spokesman said: “We all have a pretty good idea what a finance manager, HR manager, electrical engineer and graphic designer does, but some jobs are a bit more niche, with weird and wonderful job titles that would have most people scratching their head to work out what the job actually is.”