Long-established Planwell Roofing Supplies, has been making a huge difference to the roofing industry since it launched three decades ago.
This year the firm, which is based in Buckie, celebrated its 30th anniversary and to this day it strives to develop and expand its offering, while continuing to provide high quality products to its growing customer base. That has always been the main aims of the business, which was established as part of the John Duncan Group of companies and is still owned and run by brothers Murray and Mark Duncan.
A Planwell roof (like the one above) is both affordable and high quality, so it is the place to turn to for all your roofing needs, whether you are looking to replace one on your home, garage, shed, caravan or business premises.
And right from your first contact with Planwell, you will be looked after.
Planwell began marketing and selling metal roofing, and buying in pre-made roofing sheets to supply with the flashings which they manufactured. Then 10 years later, in 1999, the company invested £1million on building a new factory and purchasing a computerised plant and equipment help expand the business. That was crucial to its success, as it then became a ‘roofing manufacturer’, doing everything in-house. It was also able to expand the services provided and the areas delivered to, thanks to more lorries being added to its fleet.
In the years that followed, Planwell continued to expand and improve its range of roofing products meaning it now provides an even greater choice at more competitive prices for the customer.
A new roof not only gives a fresh new look to a building, it also completely modernises it, and this is one of the main reasons why people choose Planwell.
Often high quality products have a high price to match but here, at this family-run business, you are guaranteed great value for money with prices of roof panels from only £7.90 (plus VAT) per square metre.
As well as being low cost, modern and attractive, there are other reasons why customers choose Planwell when it comes to deciding on a new roof, see below:
Customer service that’s second to none:
· Planwell supply customers with a small tin of touch-up paint
· Extra fixings are also supplied
· Company delivers straight to your door
Easy to install:
· Panels suit your individual requirements
· Very simple to fit
· Planwell supply all customers with a free fitting guide, fixing socket for their self-drill screws, and gloves
Strong but lightweight:
· Planwell roofs are screwed down
· They survive storms when others don’t
· Lightweight Planwell roofs pose no risks to house structure
Made to measure:
· Planwell makes the metal roof sheeting
· Orders tailored to customers’ exact requirements
Guaranteed to last a lifetime:
· Roofs are maintenance free for 30-40 years
· Roofs have a sheet life expectancy of 40-plus years
· Written 10 and 20 year guarantees available
*If you are looking for a new roof, Planwell provides a free quotation service as well as free professional advice. To take advantage of its expertise and PRE ORDER FOR CHRISTMAS, visit Planwell’s website here. To find out more from co-owner Mark Murray, click here to view the video.