Downsize with confidence – or buy as a holiday home with opportunity to earn a second income.
Beechtree Park in Denny, Stirlingshire, is a well-established, gated residential park that is family-run, has a new phase of park homes for sale this summer.
As a fully residential park that is open 12 months of the year, many of the luxurious homes can be purchased as full-time downsizing homes for the over 55s. These are priced from just £130,000. And in a new phase situated on a quiet enclave on the park, other new homes, such as the Atlas Moonstone, with two bedrooms, (from £29,995), can be purchased purely for holiday home use. There is no stamp duty to pay on any of the homes, and take advantage of either free site fees for the next two months, or a free TV, when you secure the sale.
So just what are the other reasons, if indeed you need more, to buy at Beechtree Park?
- Built to last – As sturdy and well specified as new build bungalows, the park homes at Beechtree Park are from Atlas, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers. They have been chosen due to their superb reputation for quality and value for money.
- Superbly specified with all the features you are looking for – Park homes at Beechtree Park are spacious with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances. Some have utility rooms and studies. Master bedrooms are complete with en-suites, and many include a walk in wardrobe.
- Just move straight in – As with all of the new residential and holiday lodges on the park, all properties are supplied fully furnished and decorated, so that residents can move straight in and start enjoying their new lifestyle straightaway. Some park homes are complete with a mono blocked paved driveway.
- Sleek and modern – Consider the Wisteria Lodge at £149,500, a sleek and modern design with an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. The two large patio doors in the living room open up onto a large decked area. Other features of this home are the two large bedrooms including master bedroom en-suite, and separate utility room.
- Convenient location – Beechtree Park has a local bus route right outside the park, travelling into Denny or Falkirk, both of which offer many shops, doctors, dentists, and local services. Attractions nearby include The Kelpies, Helix Park, and The Falkirk Wheel, whilst in Stirling, the Castle and Wallace Monument remain extremely popular. You are also easily able to connect by road, bus or rail to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- Open all year round – Beechtree Park is beautifully landscaped and maintained that’s open a full 12 months of the year, with plenty of privacy and security for your new maintenance free way of life. The park is fully pet friendly.
- Affordable – Other properties currently available include the Atlas Heritage, from £69k and the Atlas Image from £89k. Features of these properties include sophisticated colour schemes, central heating, integrated appliances. and full private decking.
- Flexible to suit you and your family – Buy to downsize, or as a holiday bolthole to escape to for short breaks, perhaps whilst you are still semi retired. Breaks can be shared with family members.
For further details on the current new phase at Beechtree Park, Denny, please call the Park on 01324 826556, or 07423 113593.
For more information click here to visit the Beechtree Park website.
Enjoy the convenience of having The Sunday Post delivered as a digital ePaper straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Subscribe for only £5.49 a month and enjoy all the benefits of the printed paper as a digital replica.Subscribe