The family owners of Red Deer Village – a stunning, mature, residential park designed specifically for the over 50s, and situated at Stepps near Glasgow – urge those nearing retirement age to plan now for a long and happy retirement.
If you are in your early 50s, consider downsizing now and move to a fully furnished and fully equipped luxury park home in a supportive community like Red Deer.
“Make it happen now and look forward to a fantastic quality of life,” says John Hendry, who owns the 5-star park with his brother Ivan.
There are many reasons why you should consider this important lifestyle change – now.
Here, John shares just 8 reasons:
1) You’ll never feel bored or lonely here at Red Deer Village, as we offer a real community feel right across the park, which is home to around 80 residents in more than 50 park homes. We have our own minibus to take residents on outings and to the shops, and a state-of-the-art community hub (pictured below) as a gathering point for social evenings, craft clubs and so on, or just to sit and have a coffee and a chat.”
2) Downsizing to one of our industry leading park homes from quality supplier Stately Albion is making life easy on yourself. They come fully furnished and decorated to a very high standard – stunning soft furnishings from Voyage are included as an extra touch – and our in-house team are on hand all-year-round to maintain your property for you, even tending your garden if you wish.
3) Our park is a Gold Medal Winner in Conservation – we have amazing landscaping all around with beautiful ponds (pictured below) and flower beds, attracting butterflies and bees. We are very proud of the environment we have created, and you are sure to find it inspiring.
4) With Brexit uncertainty continuing, now is the time to consider releasing equity in your home, potentially giving some money to adult children or grandchildren. A move to Red Deer Village could secure your future and theirs.
5) A downsizing move to a park home can provide you with a nice little nest egg. You can enjoy travelling or holidays abroad for an extended period perhaps. Some of our residents are away for several months at a time, returning to the safety and security of Red Deer Village, knowing that their park homes have been properly looked after whilst they have been away. It really is the best of both worlds.
6) If you are choosing to sell your home privately in order to move to Red Deer Village, remember we will hold a park home for you that you may have seen and liked, for up to six months. Or make use of our specially tailored moving incentives, such as our competitive part exchange scheme, which gives you contributions towards estate agency fees and legal fees, along with a professional decluttering and packing service.
7) Park homes are bigger and more highly specified than you may have thought, with spacious, open plan living and dining areas, en-suite bathrooms, studies, and modern kitchens with built-in appliances, including integrated fridge/freezers and washing machines. Some designs have impressive vaulted ceilings, giving superb feelings of space.
8) Moving here has changed the lives of our residents. Watch our resident testimonials on the home page our website and hear buyers explain just what moving here has meant to them, how it has changed their lives for the better and how they are living the life, with new friends and interests.
- If you are in your early 50s and considering downsizing, click here to take a 360-degree tour of the village and view floor plans of the park homes you are interested in before you visit the Village. To discuss your options call the team on 0141 779 2973 or pop along to Red Deer Village at 1 Village Drive, Clay House Road, Stepps, Glasgow, G33 6AF.