We all have guilty pleasures when it comes to food.
And while we usually consume them in the safety and comfort of our own home, a new menu by Six by Nico aims to embrace the dishes you’re too embarrassed to tell anyone you love in public.
Chef Nico Simeone and his team are inviting diners to sink their teeth into the new six course ‘Guilty Pleasures’ tasting menu at restaurants in Glasgow and Edinburgh, promising to offer a unique culinary experience inspired by our favourite comfort foods.
From Tuesday 20th August – Sunday 29th September 2019 guests are invited to enjoy a slice of heaven and indulge in their favourite soul foods.
The menu includes:
- CHIPPIE CHIPS – Pomme Anna, Black Garlic Emulsion, Pickled Onion, Ewes Cheese
- BEANS ON TOAST – Crisp Monkfish Cheek, Snow Pea’s, Broad Bean Pesto, Hazelnut Emulsion, Pickled Quail Egg & Brown Crab Toast
- KRISPY FRIED CHICKEN – Pressed Leg Terrine, Tomato Ketchup, Green Tomato Vierge, Crispy Hot Wing & Kentucky Hot Sauce
- CURRIED COD – Caramelised Cauliflower, Caper & Raisin Puree, Onion Bhaji, Goan Curry
- KEBAB – Spiced Lamb Belly, Roasted Onion & Rose Harissa, Lamb Bacon Choucroute
- NUTELLA – Chocolate & Praline Cremeux, Passionfruit & Mango Espuma, Hazelnut & Spelt Waffle
Chef Nico Simeone said: “Eating good food is one of life’s greatest pleasures and with Guilty Pleasures we invite our guests to take a walk down a delicious, greasy memory lane.
“From ‘junk food’ favourites we can’t live without to pleasure foods that we feel ashamed to eat, our new six course menu is packed with food that we all secretly love”.
The menu is priced at £29 per person with the option to enjoy an expertly selected wine and specialist drinks pairing for an additional £26 at each restaurant
There is a vegetarian alternative available for every course, as well as ‘Guilty Pleasures’ inspired snack sides.
To make a reservation and to book now, visit www.sixbynico.co.uk