Thanks to Tracklements for this delicious recipe.
Cooking time: 30 mins
Serves: 2 to 4
- 500g new potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 125g asparagus spears
- Handful of sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- Handful of chopped radishes
- Handful of pea shoots (if available)
- Small bunch of dill, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 130g crème fraîche
- 3-4 tablespoons Tracklements Strong Horseradish Cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boil the potatoes in plenty of salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways and toss in a little olive oil and season.
- Toss the asparagus spears in a little olive oil and season.
- Set a griddle pan over a high heat until searing hot and griddle the potatoes cut side down until strong lines appear. Do the same with the asparagus.
- Arrange the potatoes, asparagus, radishes and sugar snap peas on a serving dish and top with the pea shoots and dill.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, season to taste and drizzle over the salad – you can make the vinaigrette ahead of time and leave in the fridge until it’s time to serve.
Enjoy the convenience of having The Sunday Post delivered as a digital ePaper straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Subscribe for only £5.49 a month and enjoy all the benefits of the printed paper as a digital replica.Subscribe