This healthy twist on the egg dish is ready in only half an hour, and serves four to six.
- ½ cauliflower, grated
- 75g celery, finely chopped
- 75g red onion, finely chopped
- 75g red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Cornish Sea Salt Savoury Umami Salt
- 4 soft boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- Pickled cauliflower florets (optional)
- 250g smoked haddock (optional)
- Heat the coconut or olive oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spices.
- Stir into a paste, then add the vegetables. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If including smoked haddock, break the cooked fish into the vegetables to warm through before serving.
- Serve with torn coriander and soft boiled eggs on top (halved).
- Season with Savoury Umami Salt.
- If using, add pickled cauliflower florets.
Recipe from cornishseasalt.co.uk