Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you’ll need:
300g can raspberries, drained, reserving 75ml of the raspberry syrup
225g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
125g golden caster sugar
100ml sunflower oil
2 medium eggs, beaten
25g plain chocolate chips
2 tsp oats
• Preheat oven to fan 180°C, conventional 200°C, gas 6.
• Line mini muffin tins with paper cases or baking parchment.
• Drain raspberries, reserving raspberry syrup.
• Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
• Combine the oil, eggs, and raspberry syrup and beat well.
• Pour over the flour and mix.
• Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips and then pour mixture into cases.
• Sprinkle oats on the top of each muffin.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes until well risen, firm and golden.
Hints and Tips: Replace plain chocolate chips with white chocolate chips
Recipe courtesy of cannedfood.co.uk
Enjoy the convenience of having The Sunday Post delivered as a digital ePaper straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Subscribe for only £5.49 a month and enjoy all the benefits of the printed paper as a digital replica.Subscribe