THE Grenfell Tower fire started in a faulty fridge and the cladding and insulation on the block has failed safety tests, police said.
ACTRESS Joanna Lumley has called on people to “look out for widows”.
Tests on tower blocks following Grenfell tragedy show cladding on some blocks is combustible, says Theresa May
THERESA MAY has said tests on tower blocks following the Grenfell tragedy have shown cladding on some blocks is “combustible”.
FEWER than one in five people in the UK thinks social media does a good job in separating fact from fiction, a major study has revealed.
WE’VE all heard that stock excuse for not doing homework — the dog ate it.
MINISTERS were repeatedly warned that fire regulations were not keeping people safe, the BBC says leaked letters reveal.
WITNESSES have described the aftermath after a van was driven into pedestrians near a north London mosque, leaving one man dead and eight injured.
Former Strathclyde Fire chief Brian Sweeney calls for councils to install sprinklers in all flat blocks after Grenfell disaster
I HAVE never, in 33 years, seen fire spread like that. It’s absolutely, 100% because of the cladding.
APPEARANCES matter in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea – the UK’s richest council with an average home value of £1.4 million.
FIFTY-EIGHT people are missing and presumed dead in the Grenfell Tower disaster, the officer in charge of the investigation has said.